The Derma Boosters are positively charged hydrophilic electrolyte cosmetic preparations, of low molecular weight and high conductivity. These ‘boosters’ can be effectively inserted into the skin tissues by means of electroporation, iontophoresis, ultrasound, galvanic currents, and Low-Level Laser Technology (LLLT).
The Derma Booster for oily and sensitive skin contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients. This booster:
- Helps balancing sebum production, thus prevents formation of comedones
- Reduces skin pores and prevents pore blockages
- Balances development of bacterial flora in the hair follicles
- Reduces irritation and contributes to a balanced, matte skin appearance
- Increases skin hydration, thus enables proper skin functioning.
Main Active Ingredients
Epilobium Angustifolium Extract – This anti-inflammatory extract, a first-aid remedy for irritated and inflamed skin, is produced from the willow herb plant.
It contains the oenothein B bio-active molecule – an antioxidant and anti-bacterial (especially the P. acne bacteria). This molecule inhibits the 5a-reductase enzyme, which catalyzes steroid metabolism. It has a non-steroid soothing effect, reducing redness caused by chemicals or sun exposure within 30 minutes.
SEPICONTROL™ A5 – This complex combines glycine, a known skin purifier, and cinnamon bark extract, which has astringent properties. It targets the five main causes of imbalanced oily skin:
- Prevents bacterial proliferation
- Boosts the skin immune system and inhibits inflammations
- Controls hyper-keratinization
- Has an anti-seborrhea effect
- Balances production of unsaturated fatty acids, by preventing oxidization